Consumers, competition and health authority make the demand for quality products in the pharmaceutical industry, ever greater. Companies that comply with adequate procedures are those that are prepared to face the constant technological, regulatory and market changes. The staff must have tools that allow them to understand and execute assigned tasks efficiently; therefore, training is essential. This process can also provide information on how the leading companies are performing in the market, and set trends for what will come in the med term. Current costly, complex or unviable processes can be feasible if we get the information that comes from an effective and regular training.
Why in-house training?
This is the best option to optimize training times, costs and performance.
The benefits of this system are:
• Training takes place at the company’s facilities.
• Training tailored to your needs.
• Instructor dedicated and exclusive to the staff.
• Inquiries and information within the scope of the company.
• Assistance of a greater number and variety of staff members.
• More active and uninhibited participation of staff in their own workplace.
• High cost and complicated transfer of attendants to large urban centers is avoided.
• Provision of material and equipment to carry out the training.
• Flexible management of dates and times for training.
To access this course and other Premium content, please register as User
(EXAMPLE 5 MIN GMP COURSE "Application of Good Pharmaceutical Products Transportation and Storage Practices.")